The CAS Go!Kids curriculum includes all of the following:
- 24 weekly lessons, with daily activities to complement each lesson
- 12 classroom cooking lessons and recipes ranging from beginner to intermediate. All recipes are based on fresh fruits and vegetables and whole grains.
- Materials for parents. These are provided both in hard copy in the manual and on the included CD-rom so that materials can be printed out as needed at your school.
- Introduction to CAS Go!Kids for parents
- Monthly newsletters for parents
- Home Connection activities
- Teachers’ Guide to Obesity Prevention -- a manual for teachers on obesity prevention and healthy eating and living
- Checklists of tools and props to use in teaching the lessons and conducting the cooking activities
- An overview of how to use the 24-week program